How To Submit Art
We are continually on the lookout for innovative art to add to our collection. If you would like to have your work reviewed for publishing or licensing consideration, please note the following guidelines:
• We prefer to review art in electronic form. You may send website links or digital files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CDs, DVDs, or printouts may be sent to our office by mail. A self-addressed, postage-paid envelope is required for any materials to be returned.
• Do not send original art, transparencies, or slides. We cannot be responsible for any loss of or damages to unsolicited art materials.
• We recommend that you include a short summary and biographical information with your submission.
• Art reviews are held several times per year and it may be one to two months before you receive a response to your inquiry. Please do not call for follow-up, but you may inquire for an update via e-mail several weeks after your submission.
• We select art for development based on market trends and collection needs and our choices are primarily governed by the art’s commercial appeal.
To submit by mail:
New Art Review
c/o Poems Art Publishing
4677 Cherry Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84124
To submit by e-mail: